First-time home buyer? Moving up or down? Relocating from outside Sacramento? Or maybe you’re in search of the ideal income-generating investment property– whatever you’re looking for, the diverse Greater Sacramento area is sure to have something to suit your needs. Click the link below to access our full-featured MLS search tool.
If you’re not quite ready to jump into buying property yet, the Sacramento region has rental properties aplenty. Use the search feature to help you get a head start on finding one that’s right for your needs.
Things to remember when looking for a place to rent:
- Weigh needs versus wants. Do you really need a large apartment if you’re just going to use it as a place to crash? Maybe a small studio will do just fine. Remember that you’re only renting the place, so the extra savings you can set aside with a smaller unit could help you buy that dream home later.
- Consider the furnishings. Does the unit include furniture, fixtures, and appliances? Compare the rent against that of an unfurnished option to see if you can score a better deal with the furnished one. Also consider potential costs or deductions to your deposit in case any furnishings get damaged.
- Safety first. Aside from checking out the neighborhood’s safety features, you should also take a look at the measures that your landlord takes to ensure tenants’ safety. Are door and window locks properly installed? If it’s a large multifamily property, are there security personnel on duty?
Ready to embrace the American dream?
From jaw-dropping estates in Granite Bay to homes in the exclusive communities of El Dorado Hills to luxury condos in the heart of the city, Greater Sacramento has options for those who want to live in the lap of luxury.
Things to remember when shopping for a luxury home:
- Look past the photos. If you’re doing an online search, it might be easy toget smitten by stunning property images. Go a couple of steps further and do your research on the surrounding community. Pay it a visit..
- Luxury properties are sometimes unlisted. To protect their privacy, many sellers don’t list their properties publicly. Contact us to make sure that you don’t miss out on any great finds.
- Document everything. A luxury home a significant investment, so make sure to keep track of all the little details. Getinto the habit of documenting everything and you should also be prepared to have your financial credentials at the ready.
Get in touch with the Cornerstone Real Estate Services team.
Call us at 916-949-9499, or email email@example.com today. We will make sure that everything goes smoothly, from your property search to negotiations, closing, and beyond.